I'm going to start with my favorite park: Magic Kingdom. There is so much to do here and it's the home to my favorite Disney character- Cinderella!!! I'm a huge Cinderella fan, all you have to do is walk in my office and see. Let's start at the beginning....
Magic Kingdom is divided into 4 major lands, with Cinderella's castle being at the hub. You have Tomorrowland, Frontierland, Adventureland, and Fantasyland. I love different parts about each land, but I'm afraid I'd go on forever, so I'm going to try to keep it short and simple.
Main Street is a flash back to when times were simple and everyone knew everyone. You can stop by the Post Office, tons of shops and one of my family's must stop ins- the barber shop. Now, my dad (who doesn't have much hair) has to get his haircut every time we go to Disney. The barber shop resembles an old fashioned barber shop, and if you're lucky, you may get some "Pixie Dust" on your way out the door.
Here are a few things you must do in each land:
Fantasyland- A place to revisit every childhood dream.
1. The Teacups
2. Mickey's Philharmagic- A must do for everyone!!!!
3. Peter Pan's Flight
4. And coming soon-- Beast's Castle will be added, and I'll just have to go back and see it when it's completed!!!!
Tomorrowland- "It's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of everyday...."
1. Stitch's Great Escape- kinda spooky for younger kids.
2. The People Mover-- A very relaxing, easy on, easy off, kind of ride.
3. SPACE MOUNTAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Adventureland and Frontierland- These are my two favorite lands and they have tons to do.
1. First off, you must have a DOLE pineapple vanilla swirl ice cream cone! It's located across from the Swiss Family Robinson's tree house. This ice cream is to die for, and I literally have about 4 when I'm in the M.K. :)
2. Pirates of the Caribbean now with Jack Sparrow
3. The Jungle Cruise
4. Splash Mountain- Prepare to be soaked
5. Big Thunder Railroad
***** The Haunted Mansion is technically part of Liberty Square, but it's close enough to throw it in with Frontierland.
One great thing about Disney is that you can walk up to a cart and get McDonald french fries!!!! I told you this was the happiest place on Earth!!
Last but not least, on your way out you need to find a spot with a great view of the castle. Every night when it gets dark, a spectacular fireworks show, Wishes, takes place with the castle at center stage. Jimminy Cricket narrates and the music will make you cry. It's the perfect way to end the day and it just makes you stop and relax.
Until next time,
Megs

This information is so helpful, even to veteran Disney visitors. Don't forget to suggest that adults take Bonine or some other motion sickness remedy BEFORE heading to the park. (Once motion sickness starts, it is too late!) This is especially important for the Teacups.
ReplyDelete