Wednesday, June 29, 2011
I do....
So, Sean and I only have a month until we celebrate our 5 year anniversary. Yes, I'm ecstatic about my trip to Disney, but I'm very proud of both of us. We dated for three years before getting married, but we were both very young (21 and 20), so we knew it was going to be tough. I have to say that we were blessed to find each other and to have a family that supports us they way ours do. In our five years together, we've bought two house, have careers that we are proud of, and have two furry kids between us. I'm not sure what the next few years have ahead of us, hopefully we'll be able to add a few true children to our family, but as long as we're together I know we'll make it :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment