Today, Sean and I finished making all of our reservations for dinner, and it's really sinking in that we're going in less than a month!!! Since we got the dining plan, we decided to eat in place that we would normally pass up, or places that would be too expensive for us when we have a family.
I'm just excited to go, and Sean's most excited about eating at the Rose and Crown Pub in England. He wants some authentic Shephard's Pie, since he insists that I don't make it right. :)
Now to the story I promised:
At the 50's Prime Time Diner, all the waitresses become your "mom" and if you don't mind your manners, eat you veggies, or follow directions you will get in trouble. On one trip, mama, daddy, Jeff, Mel, and I were sitting at the table, when all of a sudden my Uncle Frank came by and popped my dad on the back of the head. Of course, he ran back to his seat across the restaurant and started to laugh. Then daddy got up and did the same thing, except this time they both got caught fighting out of their seats. Both Uncle Frank and Daddy has to spend time with their noses in the corner and were in timeout. I laugh everytime we go in there and I can't wait to go back with when my siblings and I have kids and do the same thing!
No comments:
Post a Comment