Friday, June 24, 2011

One Month to go!!!!!!



In exactly one month, I'll be in the Happiest Place on Earth!!!! I can't wait..... Now, I'm starting to stress a little. Now, Sean and I have been on smaller vacations before, but never this far away, so I'm nervous that we'll forget something :( Any tips and reminders would be greatly appreciated. Between school, keeping up the house, and praying and searching for a job, this month should speed by....

We received our tickets and luggage tags the other day!!! It made everything seem real, and we even got a lot of coupons that we can use while in Disney!!!! I'm can't wait, I really can't!!! See ya next time.....

~Megs

2 comments:

  1. Megan,
    Wow, your trip is getting closer and closer. I am really into making lists so I would suggest this for your trip. Also, think about the everyday things you use and be sure to put them on your list. I don't like to forget something that I use everyday. You may also want to have something to put your belongings in while you are at the park. Comfortable shoes are a must! It's probably going to be really hot so maybe a small hand-held fan. Start your list now and add to it anytime you think of something and you should be all set!
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go ahead and make a list o things you need for the trip and start gathering them up now and just put them in a pile. Also, get a file folder and put all of the tickets and stuff in it and goa head and put it in the suitcase you are going to take with you. Also, please take all of your classmates with you, JK. We can all use such a wonderful brek after getting out of school. Atleast say hi to Mickey for me!

    ReplyDelete