Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Welcome!!!!

Welcome to a blog about the "Happiest Place on Earth." My name is Megan and I'll be your tour guide on this magical journey. Okay, all kidding aside, this is my blog about my favorite place ever-- Disney World. I'm a Disney junkie, and I can basically eat, sleep, and breathe Disney.
First off, let me give you a little background about myself. I've been to Disney over 20 times, and I'm going again at the end of July!!! My husband finds it very hard to believe that I still want to vacation in D.W., but it's something that my pappaw did with my dad, my dad did with me, and what I plan to do with my kids. My last visit was Easter of 2008, and my husband surprised me this year; he finally agreed on going to Disney for our five year anniversary.
I'm going to use this blog to give tips, tricks, and "inside info" to any Disney newbie, or just share my passion for Disney with fellow Disney Freaks. I'm going to hit on my list of MUST DO and EAT in each park and talk about what else Disney has to offer. I'll use this as my outlet because I know my husband gets tired of hearing, "Disney this, and Disney that."
Let me end by saying this, Disney is my getaway place! It's a place that I can leave all my troubles at the front gate, and not worry about them until I'm done. It's a place that means so much to me, especially this next trip. My pappaw passed away in March and he was the original Disney Freak, when I told him we were going, he told me to have fun and come back and let him know all about it. I plan on taking this trip not just to celebrate my wonderful marriage, but in remembrance of my Pappaw. I hope you will enjoy taking this journey with me, and please feel free to give me some feedback.
Thanks! I'll see you next time!--

Megs

2 comments:

  1. I have also been to Disney World several times, but not as many as you. I have gone numerous times for cheerleading competitions and as family vacations. In the summer of 2013 we are taking a family trip to D.W. because my niece will be dancing in Disney. I am already excited and it is two years away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Disney, especially Mickey Mouse. He is my absolute favorite character. I used to love to go to his little mouse house at Disney, but now I hear they are tearing his hose down. Where is the star of the show going to live now. On my first trip to Disney I got me this giant Mickey Mouse stuffed animal and I still have it today.

    ReplyDelete