Okay!!!! It's finally time to start getting ready for this wonderful vacation. You can see that I've already posted a countdown timer and I'm getting excited. We also received our customized maps of the parks in the mail and this is why Disney appeals to me!!! The way the Disney team goes above and beyond when it comes to making a family feels special is great. The attention to detail has always mesmerized me, and I think that's what keeps me coming back.
My husband has everything planned: from our hotel, to where we eat, pretty much down to what we're going to buy!! Hee hee...Planning a Disney trip is very fun and it's enjoyable.
Until next time,
Megs
We have taken our two oldest girls to Disney two times. Our youngest has never been and we have been thinking about planning a trip as well. I love Disney, my husband not so much. The crowds tend to make him irritable. however, when we plan one of the things we do is gear ourselves up for the crowd by making sure we have plenty of time to enjoy ourselves. You are so right about how the parks will help you plan by going above and beyond. I am looking forward to learning more from you. You are motivating me to get on the ball for our own visit.
ReplyDeleteYou sound very excited. My first time visiting Disney World was in April of this year. Like you, I started my countdown in January. I had everyone's luggage packed by April 1st. I could not wait. But, when the day actually came, I was kind of disappointed. It was so hot and there were so many people that we couldn't really enjoy the park. The wait time for each ride was over an hour, and my children complained the entire time. I wish I had gone years ago when they were younger or a time of year when the park was not so busy. I hope you guys have an awesome time. We are going to try it again in 2 years. This time we are going to go during Thanksgiving instead of spring break.
ReplyDeleteMrs. Everett,
ReplyDeleteThe best time to go is during Easter, Thanksgiving, and Mardi Gras :)