I have to be honest.... this is my least favorite Disney park! I'm not really into animals, and this park is all about them. Now, don't get me wrong, the park is beautiful, but if you are going to see the animals, you'll need to get there early in the morning or in the evening around feeding time. Oh, and this park is HUGE, so make sure you've able to get around. Here are a few things that I do recommend that you do while you visit Animal Kingdom.
Must Do List:
Expedition Everest-- One of the best roller coasters out there, you start going one direction, and then you're shot backwards.
It's Tough to be a Bug- A 3D show featuring all the bugs from "It's a Bug's Life."
The Tree of Life is an amazing sight!! It's a huge tree with animals carved into the sides. You could spend all day examining the tree, itself.
Last but not least, Dinosaur- very fun, kind of scary, but a great time over all!
Megs
Megan,
ReplyDeleteI have actually heard this from numerous people. I have heard that it is a great park, but not peoples favorite. They said they had a good time but would not go back. Personally, I have never been to this park. It is the only one that I have not visited! I too love Disney World! The last time I went was in 2006 for our senior class trip. It was a blast! I hope you have a great time on your trip!
I have not been to Disney in many, many years and your blog is making me want to go so bad! We have a two year old daughter and are thinking about taking her soon. Do you think I should wait a few years or will she enjoy it now?
ReplyDeleteI am not an animal love either, but a fun park that has both animals and amazing rides is Busch Gardens in Tampa. It is only about 45 minutes away from Orlando but well worth the drive. They have wonderful rides, fabulous shows, and non-aggressive animals. I just thought I would mention it since you didn't like Animal Kingdom.
ReplyDelete