Sunday, June 19, 2011

All because of Daddy.....

I'm writing today's blog in honor of Father's Day and the world's greatest Dad- my daddy!!!! My dad has done so much for my family, and many of my favorite memories involve Disney and my dad. My father sacrificed so much to make sure that my childhood was full of wonderful, vibrant memories. I love to see the spark in my daddy's eye as we walk through Main Street, and the sight of him dancing in the middle of Hollywood Studios as the parade goes by. He has said many times, "I wish I could take kids that have never been to Disney World, and let them experience the magic."

My upcoming vacation is going to a different experience, since this will be my first trip without my whole family. It's going to be odd not seeing Dad walk around with his bag of popcorn, but he's already told me to enjoy the time I'll have down there. I'm looking forward to the future when daddy will be Pappaw and he'll take my kids with him for the first time.

Until next time,

Megan

1 comment:

  1. This made me cry! My husband LOVES Disney like no man I have ever seen. Our children are actually a little bored with it which makes him sad. After reading your post, I think I will surprise him with a trip to WDW!

    ReplyDelete